Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
Job ID / JOB REF. CODE : IA
Position : Head- Internal Audit
Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Review Groups Trial balance at the end of every quarter on the following, Fixed Assets, Staff Advance, Trade Debtors, Trade Creditors etc.
Review Stock Report carried out at the end of every quarter.
Ensure the requirements of the QMS are duly followed.
Report to Board Audit committee on the Internal Control activities within the group
Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Effective communication and report writing skills.
Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data.
Age: Maximum 40years of age
Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience as an Internal Auditor
Educational Qualification: B.sc/HND in relevant discipline, Member of ICAN/ ACCA
Application closes 26th July, 2016.
Job ID / JOB REF. CODE : SEXEC
JOB LEVEL: SUPERVISORY
SUBSIDIARY : RED STAR SUPPORT SERVICES
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: ABUJA AND PORT-HARCOURT
The job holder will perform series of functions within the Red Star Support Services. This will include
• Maintain and expand business in assigned territories.
• Liaise with other departments to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Promote desired company images.
• Develop new initiative and strategies to win businesses.
• Accomplish shipment, revenue and collection of Monthly Target.
• Regular report of activities in the territory.
• At least a Bachelors degree or its equivalent degree from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of 2 years work experience.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Must have good knowledge of the city being applied to.
• Can drive, with a valid driver’s license.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED